Who is ready to train!?
I think we can all agree that this has been the worst vacation ever!!! We hope you are all ready to get back to training. I know I am!!!
At this time, I am open for private lessons and have group classes scheduled. All private consults/lessons will be held at Island Park in Blossburg for $30.00. Arrangements can be made for other parks as well at my usual rate for that particular area. I will NOT be traveling to your homes for the time being.
For those that have reached out to me during the past several months, I am going to be contacting you today/tomorrow to see if you are ready to schedule. Please be patient and understanding if it takes some time for me to reach out to you. Feel free to contact me if you think you have been missed, which I hope won't be the case, but I have a lot to sort through at the moment.
I have the following group classes scheduled:
Puppy class (6-weeks) beginning Wednesday, June 17th at 6:00pm
Basic Obedience/CGC class (8-weeks) beginning Saturday, June 20th at 10:00am
Basic Obedience/CGC class (8-weeks) beginning Tuesday, August 4th at 6:00pm
If one of these classes fill up and there is a huge waiting list, I will add more classes as needed. Unfortunately with the late start to the year (I guess weather was cold enough, I wouldn't have started much sooner anyways) I can only do so much.
Please note the following rule updates to accommodate the COVID-19 restrictions:[if !supportLists]
- Please continue following state/local mandated guidelines before, during and after
- Since we will be training outside, masks are not required (especially with the heat).
We encourage you to bring your mask and have on hand in case I need to handle
your dog/when we do CGC test items, etc.
- We will put more distance between dogs during class.
- We will not be making physical contact for the handshake portions during our CGC
practice and testing. It will be an "air" hand shake.
- Please refrain from touching/petting dogs that are not your responsibility.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- If you or anyone in your household is sick, please contact me and do NOT show up for
class/private lessons. We will reschedule your private lesson and can schedule a
Google meeting for your make-up session.
- If you have been travelling, please keep in mind that not everyone has a healthy
immune system. I recommend you to wait 14-days upon your return to schedule a
private lesson or resume class. A Google Meeting can be scheduled for your make-
up class session.
- Homework lessons will be emailed to you the day before/of your group class.
Homework will continue to be emailed for all private lessons.
We are looking forward to training with you and your dog this year!